Sunday, June 9, 2013

Eat to Live - Day 20 (Sunday, June 9th)

It was a pretty busy day -  so busy I only had two meals today.  I'm not sure I'm suppose to do that, but by the time I got done with all the events and things I had to get done.  I was just ready for bed.  I had my usual breakfast and today I thought maybe I should come up with another breakfast choice so I don't wear out this meal, but Im gonna have to wait until the next shopping trip in two weeks.  Today when we went to Beth's parents - I had a fantastic lunch.


 It was a Black Bean Morning Star Burger w a side of natural and vegetarian Quinoa tubula.  On the burger, I had lettuce, mustard, tomatoes, and whole grain "Sandwich Thins" buns and the black bean patty that was bigger that the regular meat patties.  The Quinoa was also very flavorful and was very happy with it.  I can't wait to have it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment