Friday, May 24, 2013

Eat to Live - Day Four (Friday, May 24th)

Again I woke up feeling good, I forgot to mention that yesterday I felt a sinus issue approaching and usually the next day it is worse.  I still feel it, but it super minimal.  I wonder if it will be a minor spout like the book suggests happen with sicknesses.  I don't know why I decided to weigh myself again today. I think I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke, and it wasn't I lost another 2lbs - putting me at a total loss of 5lbs.  I don't like loosing weight fast, but Dr. Fuhrman says if you loose it fast - it better to do it while eating nutritionally and that's what I'm doing.  I was craving orange juice this morning and just told myself the I am working on new cravings.  When I made it to work,  I stepped out of the elevator and i smelled nothing but bacon. There is a restaurant near us that makes bacon and on occasion it fills the entire office of the aroma.   Later in the day a co worker went out and got bagels - really???  I turned it down too -  I don't think I ate enough fruit this morning but the "hunger" I feel is minimal.  I ate another helping of the bean concoction I ate yesterday, but ate it much faster than yesterday.  I really like it.  Work got really busy too - I was hoping for a slow day.  Another email went out near the end of my day saying there was brownies up for grab in the kitchen - brownies are never a temptation first of all they are chocolate and don't care for it much and second when I eat brownies I hurt the next day.  I got of work late so I had to eat later than normal, but it didn't seem to frustrate me or anything.  I ate another helping of the tasteless lentil soup and also had snap peas and guacamole.  The guacamole was tasty.  I never liked it for numerous reason, but tonight I did.  Tomorrow is my youngest birthday and since I like to bake cakes on the side I needed to make one for her party tomorrow - problem is I like to taste the cake to make sure it came out good - I had a small piece and yep it tasted good even if it were the worst cake I made.  All and all my day turned out very well..  We will see I how will do with the party tomorrow and the upcoming Memorial weekend holiday - Pushing On!

No comments:

Post a Comment