Sunday, May 26, 2013

Eat to Live - Day 6 (Sunday, May 26th)

Sundays are probably gonna be the hardest transition for me.  At church we have a nice assortment of muffins, fruit, bagels, & a yummy cake type bread.  I knew because there was fruit there that I was going to eat that.  I've always liked fruit, I just fought it mentally while I was eating the banana, mango and pineapple I grabbed.  Before we left the house I did eat a slice of whole wheat bread, with almond butter. I really like almond butter.  Another reason Sundays are going to be difficult is because we go the my in-laws pretty much every Sunday to have lunch with them.  My mother-n-law was nice enough to include things we could eat.

I made a nice big salad mixed with tons of vegetables and my dressing of choice was salsa.  I was quite surprised how much I liked it.  Later in the evening we stuck around for dinner and had lentil soup, it was good.  The way my MIL spiced it was just right

No comments:

Post a Comment