Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Eat to Live - Day 15 (Tuesday, June 4th)

Well I lost another 2 lbs. Putting me at a total of 9 lbs.  Beth also lost another 2 lbs. Putting her at a total of 11 lbs.  I usually loose faster than her, but I'm glad she's kicking my butt.  Tonight we went to the park for Ariana's Bridging ceremony and everyone was bringing something to eat.  Of course someone brought little pigs in a blanket.  I looked at them and wasn't interested.  Someone brought sweet corn and man it tasted sweet.  I was sure there was butter on these cobs, but they assured me there wasn't.  The hummus had a few ingredients I wasn't sure I was suppose to have, but that's OK I justified it knowing I wasn't going to eat the yummy cup-cakes my wife made.  How did she make cake without being tempted?  I guess I did that 2 Saturdays ago when making Risi's cake - which i did have to nibble the cake and frosting to make sure it tasted right - really it was a small piece.  Anyway - I'm starting to want something different than water -  I think I can have green tea but I want it cold.  I 'll find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment