Sunday, June 2, 2013

Eat to Live - Day 13 (Sunday, June 2nd)

Before church I had my usual Fruit, Nuts, & Oats and I didn't get anything at church.  Our pastor asked me if I was losing weight, but I think it was more that I got a haircut, but it was nice to hear.  We had a birthday party to go to today, so we just went home to have leftover Bean enchiladas.  The party wasn't too hard.  There was mint chocolate chip ice scream cake, which was easy to turn down cause I don't like that kind of ice cream and lots of candy and punch.  I really wanted the punch, but I stuck to the water.  After getting home I ate some cherries and Beth tried a new meal. 

It was Brown Jasmine Rice, with potatoes, cauliflower, and mushrooms.  It was good, but I had to put pepper on it.  Pepper is becoming my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment